Is your air conditioner ready for the hot summer months ahead?
Ask us how to lower your electric bills.
Air conditioning, Altamonte Springs Fl., Orlando & Central Florida area. Your HVAC (Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning) Headquarters: Bowers Enterprises
We are here to service all your heating and air conditioning needs.
Call now for service or to set up and appointment: 407-682-1535
- We are certified to perform warranty repair on all brands of A/C equipment.
- Commercial air conditioning and refrigeration sales, service and maintenance
- Air Purification services
- Odor Control
- Water Systems
- Refrigeration and Ice machines
- Preventative Maintenance Programs For all Air Conditioner Brands
- Air Flow Design and Diagnosis
- Custom comfort control systems
- New construction
- Priority Services
- Emergency Air Conditioning or Refrigeration Services: 407-682-1535
Air conditioning in Altamonte Springs, Orlando and the Central Florida area is a must for most of us. You depend on your air conditioner for about 9 months out of the year. This is the major portion of your electric bill and will continue to increase as fuel cost go up. Duct leakage can cost you as much as 30% more on your power bill! By calling Bowers Enterprises you can get your air conditioner in top shape to help reduce your monthly expenses. In most cases we recommend a tune up 2 times a year. Your tune up will include checking your air conditioner and heating systems:
- Freon®: low Freon can cause an increase in running your air conditioner and reduces the life of some compressors.
- Condenser: Your Air Conditioners or Heat Pump Condenser Coils can get plugged up by dust, dirt, pollen, grass, and other debris not seen by just looking at the condenser. This can cause a higher amp draw which means higher electric bills.
- Evaporator: A dirty or blocked evaporator coil can cause low air flow, icing, and total system failure. By maintaining a clean evaporator coil you can avoid the expense of having to remove it to clean it. This can be up to four times the cost! Keeping a clean evaporator coil will also help to avoid potential damage to your compressor.
- Wiring Connections: Bad or strained wire connections causes more resistance and in turn can cause a brown out effect and more power usage.
- Condensation Drain: A blocked drain will cause water back up that can leak into your house.
- Amp Draw on Compressor: If your amperage draw on your air conditioners compressor is to high this will cause an increase in power usage. We will determine the cause and let you know the best avenue for repair.
- Thermostat: We will check your thermostat for function and teach you how to save money by changing the settings or installing a new programmable thermostat.
- Filter: Your air filter(s) will be checked and we will recommend the best filter(s) for your air conditioning and heating system. The best filter is always the one that provides the most efficiency without restricting air flow.
- Return Air Grilles: Many times the return air grills are not sized properly and will dramatically reduce efficiency of your air conditioning and heating system.
When you sign up for a maintenance agreement you can be assured we will take care of you. Our technicians are certified to service your air conditioner and heating system and do not work on a commission basis. The savings in your electric bill will more than make up for the cost. You receive priority service and our discount pricing. If you need a new air conditioner we will perform a complete load analysis on your home and check your duct system for proper size, air flow and integrity. A load analysis determines capacity and duct size for each room of your home. This takes the guess work out of determining the proper system for your home!
Your Central Florida “Indoor Comfort Specialist” located in Altamonte Springs, Fl.
Air Conditioning service Altamonte Springs Florida: Call Bowers today at: 407-682-1535
Air Conditioning service Orlando Florida: Call Bowers today at: 407-682-1535
Commercial Air Conditioning and refrigeration Call Bowers today at: 407-682-1535